Monday, April 25, 2011


happy easter!

I got home from my trip just in time for easter. We had a great holiday. It was nice to spend time with my little family. The kids really enjoyed the day!

Abbie & Owen were pretty proud of their hunting skills!



abbie was excited to wear her "big skirt"!




owen was not as excited to wear his pink tie.

Lucky for me, he is a very good boy and he humored his mother.

getting these two to sit still and stop acting silly is next to impossible!








Hope you all had a great day! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

Oh my, I can't believe how big Owen and Abbie are! They are absolutely adorable!

The Metzgers said...

I LOVE that big skirt. And I love that she loves it. Girls are so cute.

Tranchell Family said...

Abbie's hair is so short! I love it and I love her cute skirt, Sophie is a bit jealous, she said she wants a skirtie just like abbies.