Sunday, May 22, 2011

11 years and counting...

Len and I have been married for 11 years! Holy cow, I feel super old. I have no idea where the time has gone. As I look at our wedding photos (which by the way are so old, they are not digital!) I can see how much we have aged in 11 years. It is a little bit scary. I don't feel 11 years older, I don't feel 11 years wiser, it is a strange feeling to know that physically I am aging.

As I look back at this 11 years I have a lot of emotion. Many things have happened.
* I married a great guy.
* I moved out of my parents house.
* I went to Nursing school, and became a nurse.
* We've traveled to: the Dominican Republic, Hawaii, California, Nevada, Idaho, Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New York, Vermont, Connecticut, New Jersey, Arizona, Massachusetts, & Maine.
* We've lived in three states: Utah, Arizona, and Massachusetts.
* Len attended Medical School and graduated!
* We've had two, almost three children in three different states.
* Lived in 5 different dwellings.
* Been in more fights than I can count.
* Laughed a lot, and cried too.

It has been a long 11 year, that has gone by quicker than I ever thought possible. I would say that I can't wait for the next 11 years, but that would be a lie. I am just excited to be in the here and now. In 11 years I am going to be well into my 40's and I am not ready for that just yet!

I love you Len, thanks for putting up with me for the last 11 years!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats to you and Len, that is so awesome, I miss having you guys live across from us!!