Friday, April 8, 2011

take me out to the ball game....

The baseball season is upon us.
The air is slowly starting to get warmer.
I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I almost didn't make it through this winter. This year was very hard for me. We had so much snow, and I don't think I saw the sun for months. I just packed up my boots and hope to not see them again until December, if ever!

Owen just started baseball and we couldn't be more excited! I am really looking forward to spending time outdoors and watching some baseball. Yesterday was Owen's first practice. I don't think an hour and a half has ever lasted so long! Abbie just couldn't sit and watch. She kept running out onto the field to "tell the boys something". She was driving me crazy. I thought for sure she was going to get hit with a ball or a bat! Owen seemed to really enjoy it, and he even got a hit! We look forward to the rest of the season! Go Wolves!


Jumping jacks


stretching out


Abigail, giving me a dirty look because I told her to come sit down!


Owen up to bat!
I missed the hit due to my wild daughter.


What a cheese ball!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Welcome back! I would think blogging would have been a good thing for you to do all winter... but guess you were too busy crying. LOL. Anyway... I cannot BELIEVE how old your kids looks. SAD!