Wednesday, June 30, 2010

hill family fun

I would like to start out this post by apologizing in advance. This post is going to be epic, and probably not all that interesting. I have been such a huge slacker, and put off my blog for much too long. You have been warned.


*First, I would like to begin with this picture of my cute niece riding on splash mountain.
{damn you digital camera delay}


* Next, just some random family pics.




The Minnie Mouse chocolate, caramel apple.
This treat was so yummy!
My sister & I spent a small fortune on these puppies!


*It is virtually impossible to get a picture of four small girls that looks decent. This is literally the best one out of 10. I about hit them all with my camera!
(except for little isabelle)


{i heart this picture!}


sweet!


Owen has his Grandma Kate wrapped around his finger!

{princess abbie girl}

abbie & maddie

*My Mom made all four Granddaughters Cinderella dresses. They were so cute! I did the best I could, but these girls weren't giving me anything to work with! Once again the only one who looks good is Isabelle! She is a very obedient baby!

*meeting the princesses.

we waited in that stupid line for what felt like days!
don't the girls look thrilled???
it's a lot to ask for little kids to wait in line just to meet someone.
i don't think any of them said a word!




*We had a great trip! It was so much fun.
Thank You Grandma Kate, and Grandpa Randy!
I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Sarah Romer said...

Ha Ha....you had me cracking up about your missed shot on Splash Mountain. Your next gift request from len should be a DSLR camera. Then you can kiss that shutter lag goodbye. (And it would even help when taking pictures of cute little girls!) Looks like you had so much fun!! We need to come out and visit!

Sarah Romer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.