Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{speedy summer}

Well, the summer didn't last long! We had a lot of fun. The kids and I spent 6 weeks in UT (Len came up for 1 week). We moved in with my sister and totally disrupted her life! Five kids in one house is complete chaos. Abbie and Maddie about killed us all.

While in UT our family grew by 1. I became the legal guardian of my cousin Jay. He moved in with us in August. He is working on school and moving right along. I will keep you all posted on his progress.


My cute family!

{we are all thankful for editing! Len was being very inappropriate in all the photos, but thanks to the magic of photo shop we were able to keep these precious memories!}

Other events of the summer:
-We went to six flags a lot!
-Went to the aquarium in Mystic, CT.
-Had plenty of BBQ's.
-Stayed up way too late.
-Went to the movies.
-Played at a lot of parks.
-Visited the museum.
-celebrated Owen's 6th birthday!!!
-and totally enjoyed ourselves.

This was an awesome summer, but it didn't last long. We were sad to see it go, but excited for 1st grade to start!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

You guys = some awesome peeps. Blog more, por favor.

Tranchell Family said...

Cute pictures! Your hair is so cute, I love it. What a cute family.