Saturday, May 29, 2010


{what a character!}

Last week we went on vacation with my entire family. We had a great time in California. And yes, we went to Disneyland. It had been an entire year since I had seen my sister Erin, her husband Jerry and their little girls. It was the first time I had seen my new niece Isabelle! It was a much needed family outing.

We had a great time at the park. One important right of passage we didn't shy away from was getting pictures with the disney characters. Every American family needs those in the album, right?

Pluto

{Kris & Matt}


{Erin, with Avery & Madison}




{Abigail & Owen}


Minnie Mouse

{Uncle Jerry with the girls}

Mickey Mouse

{Me & kids}
[len was much too cool for characters]


{Kris, Matt & Minnie Miller}


Tow Mater & Lightening McQueen

*And that wraps up the character edition of my vaca posts.

-More to come.........

No comments: