Thursday, February 25, 2010

sloppy Joe's

I am officially a working girl!

I just started my new job.

The pay is nothing to write home about, and it has no benefits, unless you count yelling at children a benefit. But I don't mind, because I get to see my little Owen everyday at school! I bet you are wondering what my new job is............

Len says that I am climbing down the proverbial ladder.

Who cares, I love it!

So, it is my pleasure to announce to you all that I am the new lunch lady at Mary Lynch Elementary School!
- Okay, so I don't actually serve the lunch, I just monitor the children while they eat it. Is that funny, or what? It is super easy, and I get a little extra spending money. Not too bad eh?

So how did I get such a wonderful opportunity, you might ask?
One of the women who works in the office said that they had an opening, and she thought of me. ( I am always volunteering at the school.) Crazy huh? Me, a lunch lady! What an interesting turn of events!


4 comments:

Sarah Romer said...

I love it! :) Welcome to the world of Lunch Lady Land. I need to call you so we can catch up!!!

Tranchell Family said...

You will look great with a hair net! Miss ya.

Hillary Vaughan said...

That is Freak in awesome! Do you remember when we were little-- that would have been so cool to have our mom be the lunch lady! You are such a good mom. And it is kind of fun yelling @ the kids I bet, of course with those sweet hair nets on! Ha ha

Tammie said...

Lunch Lady Amber, that's so funny. I would have never thought of you doing that, but it will be fun to be able to see Owen. You'll have to tell us all about it.