Friday, November 12, 2010

i feel like a {halloweenie!}

Sorry I am so behind, but that's life.
Here is my halloween post in November.
I hope you like it!

{cinderellabbie}

and yes, my three year old is wearing make-up!


she was literally in heaven!


{Optimus prime}

owen obviously picked this costume out

what a pair




paging Dr. Jay....

I made him dress up for the ward party!

After the trunk or treat, Kertsi and I tried to get some pictures of our princess girls.
What a joke! In all honesty, this is the best picture I got!

{don't mind Kertsi's ghost butt}
she walked right in front of the camera


This is Owen right after the donut eating contest!
Sorry, no pictures of the actual contest.
My son failed to mention he was entering said contest, so I missed it!



Abbie and her Caleb
sorry about the blur, they wouldn't stop moving!


Owen with his friends Tommy and Kayleigh.

We had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

I can't believe how big Owen and Abbie are getting, wow! Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Tranchell Family said...

cute, and you are more on the ball than I am! Too funny about the doughnut contest, Livy did the exact thing. They are way too big!