Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the big apple

My wonderful parents came for a visit! We had a lot of fun. While here on their visit we did a weekend trip to NYC. It was an awesome trip! Here are some of the photos I took while on our adventure!

grandpa & grandma in central park


abbie & owen loving the hotel bed


abbie & grandpa on the subway



the tip of the empire state building


views of the city from the empire state building



jensen's in central park


owen enjoying a new york slice


central park


owen wants to live in NYC






grandpa & abbie are leaf peeping
lady liberty


ground zero


-My daughter is freaking out, so I must go!

3 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

Looks like tons of fun, I am jealous! It's good to see pictures of your new son, I have been wondering what he looks like.

Sarah Romer said...

So fun! My mom, sister, and I are planning a NYC girls trip for the spring. I have never been there before, so I'll have to pick your brain. You are officially my NYC expert! :)

Kelsey said...

JEALOUS