Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 minutes

3 minutes is the amount of time it takes me to vacuum my bedroom. I vacuumed under my bed and along all the baseboards. I vacuumed my closet out, and I was feeling pretty darn good about myself. I had already cleaned the kids room, and the bathroom and now I was working on mine. I had left Abbie in her room playing with her doll house when I started on my room. It was a calm morning.

*Can anyone else sense where this is going?

I only wish I had been that intuitive!

Apparently my two year old can get a lot more accomplished in just 3 minutes.

After my cleaning triumph was complete, I turned off the vacuum.

I heard running water.........

I yelled from my room for Abbie to turn off the water....

Her response: "No!"

I slowly walked into the bathroom to find a waterfall!

My child had turned on the sink, and then taken wads of toilet paper and used my tooth brush to shove said toilet paper down the drain. This of course clogged the drain causing the entire sink to fill, making a waterfall in my bathroom. The floor was covered in water!

Abigail stood proudly on top of the toilet, watching her creation. She had the cutest little smile on her face! What a little turd!

6 comments:

The Andrews said...

lol..I hate to laugh but I think anyone who has had a 2 year old has been through something like that! It's hard to get mad at them when they are so proud and have an innocent smile. Good luck with the cleaning up!

Anonymous said...

ha ha.. Abbie - 1, Amber - 0
-kelsey

Tranchell Family said...

I guess it's a good thing we don't live close anymore because she and Sophie could really cause some trouble! The sad thing is that even if it only takes 3 min to vacuum it really only took Abbie 1 min to make a waterfall. Good times, and good luck.

spenceandcass said...

LOL that's funny. 2 year olds are sure destructive eh?

Josh, Abbie, Tienna and Kiara said...

I can just imagine that look in Abbie's eyes - I think it's something about all 2 year olds! I'm glad you guys are loving the east coast so much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.