Wednesday, December 16, 2009

lost in new york.....

Len had a day off, so we packed up the troops and headed to the big apple. We rode the train into Grand Central Station. Wow, what a place. Owen was so impressed by it all.

Here we are on the train.


First stop, Central Park!
It was beautiful. The sun was out, and we had a nice walk. The kids ran everywhere.


The Ice skaters at Central Park.


Isn't it beautiful?


Abbie & I, Owen was mad at me because I wouldn't let him run too far ahead of us, so he wouldn't take a picture with me.



The kids climbing rocks in Central Park.


The trees were beautiful!


The Plaza Hotel.


"you're fired!"


Radio City Music Hall!
We saw the subway entrance where Taylor Swift came out of for her Music awards performance!





The Tree!
It was amazing!
Christmas is here!

Owen watching the ice skaters.


Abbie was so tired.
She missed a lot of F. A. O. Schwarz.

Of course they had to play the piano!

We had a great day, it was long and tiring, but worth it!
I can't wait to do it again, but next time without Abbie girl.
She was a wild woman on the subway!

5 comments:

Brenbren said...

That is really awesome that you can just visit when you want. I have never been to NYC. Looks like you had so much fun!

Jenn said...

Amber, that looks like soOOo much fun! How neat to be able to visit for the day. I would love to go to NYC.

Hillary Vaughan said...

How fun! I love the piano, it's the one from BIG!! What a great trip! I would love to go to New York, especially @ christmas time.

Tranchell Family said...

Looks like so much fun. We need to make a trip without kids sometime and see some shows! It's funny you went that weekend, Nate was trying to get us there but it didn't work out. Anyway, we miss you!

spenceandcass said...

I love that place!