Saturday, July 23, 2011


baby boy

I am so looking forward to the birth of this baby boy. I am so uncomfortable and swollen. I can't wait to be able to see my feet again. This has by far been my hardest pregnancy. Not because of any problems or complications, but because I am bigger and older. I feel like all I do is complain. Luckily I have a very nice husband who takes good care of me. He listens to all my complaints and he helps out a lot! Thanks Lenny, I love you!

Abigail and Owen are super excited to have a little brother. They can't seem to leave my stomach alone. They are constantly trying to feel baby move.









I can't wait to meet you little boy! I love you so much already!

{thanks to Kertsi for taking these beautiful pictures!}

4 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

You look so cute, I don't think you look bigger. I can't wait to meet that baby! Miss you!

Jenn said...

Isn't it crazy how each pregnancy just gets harder and harder. You look amazing. Those are such great pics. Good luck surviving the last few weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!

Hillary Vaughan said...

Ah....Amber, so cute! Love the pictures.You look fabulous even tho you feel like a piece! It is amazing how @ the end you are sooo ready to be done.
I miss you... Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see how cute he will be. Love you

The Andrews said...

I agree with Hillary, you look fabulous! I would NEVER let anyone take pictures of me when I was pregnant but looking back I wished I would have. The picture with you and your kids are precious! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!